Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Motivation Monday: The Dog Ate My Homework Edition



I'm up! I'mupI'mupI'mup...I'm awake...


Where is everyone...?

Where am I...?

Crap...missed it again...

Okay, the last thing I remember, it was Monday and I thought it would be a really cool idea to make a nice graphic in honor of National Coffee Day.

"National Coffee Day? What madness is this?" I ask to myself as I wake up and turn on my computer and listen to the news. It was the lead story on every news outlet. It was almost as if there was nothing else happening in the world. No war, just coffee, and the day attached to it. No political unrest in Hong Kong, no shake up at the Secret Service. Just...coffee. Coffee as far as the eye can see.

I started my day as usual, with a bowl of cereal and a pot of coffee. A few hours later, I decided to celebrate some more by making another pot, because this design wasn't going to make itself. I sat down at the computer with my fifth cup of the day.

And then all went black soon after...

I awoke several hours later. The general early 70s ambiance of my house was so rotten, so incredibly foul. What had happened? There was evidence in this room of excessive consumption of almost every type of drug known to civilized man since 1544 AD. What kind of addict would need all these coconut husks and crushed honeydew rinds? And why was my son duct taped to the ceiling? Too savage...too agressive...

Jesus...did I just say that?

I finally came down the next day with no project, no idea where to start, and a huge goddamned electric bill...

Sorry, just riffing.

My days are all mixed up and I'm not sure if I can stick to a regular schedule. But we must prevail.

Moving on...

Fonts:


Image: