Monday, September 15, 2014

500 Followers!!!



My goodness. It seems it was just yesterday where I was celebrating my 100th follower and feeling so cool. 500 is indeed a remarkable milestone, and for the life of me, I never thought I'd make it this far.

Thank you everyone! Thank you all for encouraging my behavoir and letting me know in your own way that I am heading in the right direction!

Now, while I have you all here, I wanted to ask YOU, yes YOU a very important question!

My unemployment ran out and I still haven't landed that sweet gig yet, so to supplement my income until that happens, how would you feel if I added a Pay Pal Donation button to my blog? I'm not at the point of being a full on freelancer and I need something coming in.

Please take a few seconds and participate in this short survey. Again, thank you everyone. You are all awesome.




Should I install a Pay Pal Donation Button on my Blog?
What a simply wonderful idea! Yes! By all means! Slap one on there!
Are you out of your mind? No! That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!
Seriously, I could care less.
I like trains/turtles!
Poll Maker