Tuesday, April 22, 2014

What I've Been Working On.

Blog's a little lonely these days.

I'm sorry, hon. I've been trying to craft a living out of nothing. I know you've been lonely. My typing fingers aren't as accurate as they used to be either.

But here's the thing...

I'm still unemployed. This isn't the first time that I've been chucked out like the trash for one reason or another. But this is the first time where I've decided to not rely on someone else to hire me. This is the first time where I decided to go my own direction, the first time where I make my own future, to actually contribute to society. I love to write. I also like creating things. I want to do what I love, but in order to do that, I want to do the thing that I like.

But that's old news, blah blah blah...heard it all before. This is what I've been working on.



Latest design. I'm still falling in love with this style, and every project I've been working on having been gravitating around it. However, these days, I've kind of been throwing in the towel because finding the resources I need have become scarce (damn you, Shutterstock). So instead of spending hours looking for stuff I already have, or finding a way around getting the good stuff for free without getting busted for it. I decided that if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Details will come soon in my Portfolio page...eventually.

Anyway, I spent all weekend sweating over the smaller details while diving headfirst into some sort of philosophical conundrum. Today was dedicated to actually putting it together. I'm okay with it. Trying to figure out if I want this as t-shirt material or not. Anyway, it's late and I'm tired of looking at this for the day.

Taking any and all advice and criticism. Thank you very much.