Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What the...? I don't even...

Okay, so the President spoke about Syria tonight, about how he was planning on doing one thing but is probably going to end up doing something else. I was listening to BBC America this morning. One of their reporters interviewed some pin headed Teabagger about how Russia, after months of begging and pleading from the US, is finally intervening and being the bigger boy with the cooler head and take away the chemical weapons from Asad, which is something we kind of wanted them to do to begin with, about how "embarrassed" that Russia's being the good guy and we aren't. It's now 13 hours later and I still can't get her shrill voice out of my head.

Big news today. Important news today and now I'd like to decompress.

No introduction to this, I just think it's the funniest thing I've seen all day. And I needed a good laugh.





"I'm the gawddam Batman! How like them apples?"